Architect: Gwynne Pugh Urban Studio
Engineer : P2S Engineering
Contractor: SJ Amoroso
Program / Construction Manager: LPI, Inc.
Status: Under Construction
- The project scope includes the conversion of five (5) campus buildings from standalone HAVC systems to central plant operations.
- The buildings will be connected hydraulically to the central plant chilled water system and each building will be converted to chilled water central plant operations.
- Piping connections will start at each building’s underground valve vault and extend to the mechanical equipment within the buildings.
- New HVAC systems shall have direct digital control systems.
- There are HVAC systems to be demolished entirely and some that shall be demolished and then replaced.
- The project scope includes repainting of two of the subject buildings and re-roofing of one building.
- The work shall be done with limited interruptions to the College’s operations and the available shut-down periods for the buildings is very limited.
Funding Sources: Measure AA